Share this job on social:
About the job
London experienced brand marketing manager
The main responsibilities for this role are to lead, manage and develop marketing strategies, programs and communications that position and further cement the company as a hip, relevant, fun, and lively community gathering place and the leading modern day fast casual restaurant.
- Develop and implement a UK marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Manage UK marketing budget.
- Support in-store merchandising.
- Manage PR and communications strategies.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Passion for the brand
- Fast learner
- Excellent communicator
- Creative, trustworthy and articulate
Qualifications and experience
- Degree or equivalent in marketing
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics
- Knowledgeable about marketing, communications, PR, digital, social media, design, consumer insights
Salary £40,000pa plus bonus and benefits
For more information please click apply or email #####@######.###