Teaching Assistant - Full Time - Arnold
Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England
£60 - 75 per day
We are seeking to appoint a talented teaching assistant to join a primary team in Arnold on a full time temporary contract starting in February. The successful applicant will be working in a lovely primary school in Arnold with a KS1 class.
You must have 6 months prior experience in a similar primary setting. The role will be to support the class teachers in line with the National Curriculum working across Key Stage 1
A positive and flexible approach is essential; you may be directed to work with key students on a 1:1 basis or provide full class support. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning.
The successful candidate will have to have the following :
* Minimum of 6 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting.
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* Good organisational and communication skills
* The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive :
* Good rates of pay
* A no hassle payment scheme - with tax efficiency savings
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support you every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Luke at TeacherActive ASAP on 0115 824 1888 or forward your CV to Luke.email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Posted 106 days ago