MLD Teaching Assistant
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
£64.40 - 75.00 per day
The schools that we work with aim to provide inclusive and vibrant environments and adopt, for many students, a sensory approach to learning. Experience working within an SEND school or with children/young people with moderate learning disabilities of some sort is advantageous for this role.
The right person will be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator, and passionate about working with students with additional learning needs. A positive, professional and person-centred approach is essential.
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink
Posted 28 days ago