Job provided by FastTrack Management
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced mobile PSV Technician / PSV Engineer / PSV Mechanic to work a mobile 4 on 4 off shift based out of a depot based in Maidstone.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an industry recognised qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- £17.30 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending breakdowns as required
- Full service, repair and maintenance of PSV / PCV / Coaches / Bus
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with company and legislative requirements
- Pre MOT Preparation & Inspection
- Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a high standard
- Working day shift
In return our client is offering:
- £17.30 Per Hour
- Fully Expensed Company Van
- Company Mobile
- Company Laptop
- Overtime (As & When Available)
- Excellent Benefits
- Good, Modern Working Facilities
- On Going Training & Career Developments
All applicants MUST have a valid PSV Licence & Diagnostic experience.
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV.
Alternatively, please call Shaq Addo or David James at FastTrack Management Services Ltd on ##### ######