£35,000 - £40,000 + Pension, Superb Prospects
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation, have a requirement for a Quality Engineer.
Bucking the trend, this is a busy, expanding, well established production facility, and as their Quality Engineer, you will be heavily involved with updating and maintaining their Quality systems.
They are part of a huge International concern, and future prospects, looks decidedly healthy.
- Internal and external audits
- Maintain and develop existing quality standards
- Making full use of Quality tools such as FMEA, SPC, Control Plans and PPAP submissions
- Training and supporting Operators with the quality systems
- Supplier and customer support
- Problem solving with regards to Quality issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Relevant Quality Engineering experience from within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- To be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of SPC, FMEA and 8D problem solving
- PPAP and APQP
- Audit qualifications are beneficial
- Exposure to TS16949
- Customer and supplier liaison
- Full driving licence
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate
- Bright and “switched on”
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
It's a pleasure to be working with such a busy, forward looking organisation. Your experience would be invaluable, and in return, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, and superb long-term potential for progression.
Send your CV ASAP.
Posted 138 days ago