Supply Chain Coordinator
Blackburn, Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Halifax, Keighly, Skipton
£Competitive + Pension + Life Cover + 23+8 days holiday
Supply Chain Administrator sought within a highly successful and growing fabrication based manufacturing business offering long term job security and training and development for the right person.
The role will ideally suited to those either from office based supply chain/support/admin functions within fabrication/engineering environments or to those looking to move away from the shop floor/hands on roles into the office in a support function.
The role will be working directly with and in support of the Product and Supply Manager. You will be gaining prices and quotations, dealing with orders and managing live orders through the process. It is essential that you have strong IT literacy and numeracy skills and the role will be heavily reliant on these areas.
The company have their main premises in Suffolk and manufacture all of the equipment onsite there. They serve an international customer base and produce a range of large capital equipment for bulk handling solutions for many different applications and environments. The main element to this is structural steel design and fabrication. This is a junior position within the team so all supply chain based training can be provided for the right person.
The role in brief:
* Work on supply chain support activities and ensure pricing, quotations and orders are all managed effectively.
* Use of specific software and general Microsoft applications for processing all information and data.
* This is a junior role so training can be provided for all Supply Chain skills
The Person required:
* Will need to be from either an office based support function or hands on engineering/drawing office role within a fabrication/engineering environment.
* Must have strong general IT literacy and numeracy skills
Posted 17 days ago