Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£22k per year
Littlemore Park, Oxford
£22,000 Per Annum
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Navitas is one of the world's largest and most successful education providers, offering life-changing study opportunities to tens of thousands of students and professionals every year. With 120 institutions in 31 countries and thousands of staff based throughout the world, Navitas is a truly global entity and provides outstanding career opportunities to ambitious, talented and motivated people.
The Admissions Officer Role
The Admissions Officer will facilitate the admissions function for Navitas Europe, working within the Admissions & Recruitment Centre (ARC) and operating closely with all Navitas Business Units (BU) and their University Partners (UP) as appropriate, as well as the broader Admissions and Compliance teams.
The Admission Officer will work within the ARC to carry out the role of processing Navitas Europe applications via a defined series of processes and systems, establishing strong links with BU-based colleagues and Source Country Office (SCO) staff throughout the world.
Key elements of the role include ensuring that:
* Student applications are responded to in line with defined service level agreements
* Applications are assessed accurately and in accordance with the latest admissions requirements
* Agents, students and SCOs are updated and kept abreast of developments at all times
* Student interviews are carried out, recorded and communicated accurately
* Sustainable and productive working relationships are developed with SCOs, BUs and agents
* Individual and team targets are achieved
Requirements for the Admissions Officer Role
* A-Levels or equivalent
* Experience in a process driven, customer focused environment
* Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Computer literacy skills inclusive of competence with Outlook
* Ability to follow process
* A team player
* A can-do mentality
* Resilient in pursuit of excellence
* Respectful of other cultures
* A conviction to providing the very best customer service
If you feel you are suitable for our Admissions Officer position, please apply now.
Posted 4 days ago