Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required in Bristol, an exciting opportunity to join a well respected care provider.
Salary: £17 per hour
Shifts: 35 hours per week mixed shifts
Location: Greenock, Renfrewshire
Job Description / Responsibilities for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) :
- Working closely with the Registered Managers delivering outstanding clinical care.
- You will be required to perform Nursing Duties across 3 4 previously agreed Nursing Homes. * As a Peripatetic Nurse you are required to ensure continuity of care and avoid the need for agency use.
Professional Qualities / Requirements for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration.
- A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Excellent benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discount vouchers
- Superb ongoing professional development and training
JOB REF: 2S1889