Building Surveyor MRICS / AssocRICS
£50,000 - £70,000
The main bulk of the role will include carrying out RICS Homebuyers reports, building surveys and valuations on residential properties around a specific region to a high standard. You will become competent and efficient with software used to collate reports. You will take ownership of customer satisfaction of every client, developing client relationships to encourage return business where possible
- You must be an experienced MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor with experience in the residential sector, if you have had a break since you last practiced in this role training can be provided as a refresher
- You MUST have a Building Surveying degree
- You will have a track record of excellent client communication and satisfaction as well as having a proven ability of efficient working processes.
- My client are looking for a self-driven, motivated, dynamic person who is a team player
- You will be professional, committed and work with honesty and integrity
- Ideally you will be familiar with Apple IOS technology
In return for commitment and loyalty you will be provided with a competitive salary reflective of your experience with a car allowance, fuel card, generous holiday allowance and your professional fees will be paid for. You will be provided with the technology and equipment needed.
If you don't have the relevant skills required for this particular position please get in contact as we have other Building Surveying and General Practice vacancies throughout the UK from Graduate level to Director/Partner, some of which are not advertised due to the clients request.
Posted 102 days ago