Job provided by Equest
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Supply Chain Warehouse & Customer Care Advisor – FTC/Part Time
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits on offer. When applying please provide details of current remuneration package along with salary expectations.
Smith & Nephew are looking for a Supply Chain Warehouse and Customer Care Advisor. The position is a part-time role and as it is a maternity cover, we expect the position to last for 12 months.
Working in a clean environment, Smith & Nephew are a Medical Devices manufacturer and that makes this position is incredibly important. Part of a team of four, the role involves supporting production in Leamington Spa and liaising with multiple areas of the business. There are fantastic benefits to working within a team, having exposure to a large part of a multinational business and doing so on a part-time, fixed term contract. All that makes this a great opportunity for someone starting in Supply Chain or looking for a flexible work environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Tasks include receipt of incoming deliveries consisting of various material and product types including location of materials receipted into the warehouse.
- Required to respond to customer enquiries, process, pick and package customer orders, raise documentation i.e. invoice, export shipping and courier manifest.
- Production orders will be raised including printing of controlled documents; raw material will be picked and issued to the manufacturing cells.
- You will be expected to expedite orders, monitor WIP and provide KPIs when requested.
- Cycle counting and housekeeping to be completed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- Able to recognise and solve typical problems that may occur within the warehouse area without supervisory approval; evaluating and selecting solutions from established options provided during training.
- You must understand how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the supply chain team integrates within the broader business.
Ideally candidates should have some experience working in a Supply Chain related field
Preferably, candidates will have knowledge of working with a LEAN manufacturing organisation but it is not essential
FLT licence beneficial
Comfortable with communicating with multiple levels within a large business
Also has the following skills, analytical, excellent attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem solving.
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
We have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma:
- Orthopedics Reconstruction - joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders
- Advanced Wound Management - wound care treatment and prevention products used to treat hard to heal wounds
- Sports Medicine - minimally invasive surgery of the joint
- Trauma & Extremities - products that help repair broken bones
We have over 16,000 employees around the world. Annual sales in 2017 of more than $4.8 billion.
We are a constituent of the UK's FTSE100 and our shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange and through American Depository Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (LSE: SN, NYSE: SNN) .
If you share our passion for pioneering innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you. When applying please provide details of current remuneration package along with salary expectations
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfil their potential and be proud ambassadors for Smith & Nephew, our customers and their patients. We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.