Job provided by Vision for Education
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a Year 2 class, in a local primary school with in a BL9 postcode.
This local primary school is a strongly inclusive community school that promotes British values across the whole school. The desired Primary Teacher will be working as part of a passionate staffing team.
The successful Primary Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Primary Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence immedaitely on a full-time basis for the duration of 2 school terms until Easter 2019.
To be considered for the position of Primary Teacher :
- Have experience teaching primary education in Primary Education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Phonics, Growth Mindset
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact via email or by telephone to Primary Education team at the Manchester branch ##### ######