Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified, confident and passionate Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools in Scunthorpe and surrounding villages. This will be day to day work as and when required starting immediately.
The desired Secondary Teacher will be ambitious and have enthusiasm for subjects they are delivering. The successful Secondary Teacher will be a strong team member who can support and motivate others. To be considered for the position of Secondary Teacher you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Secondary Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.