Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you possess strong classroom management ability?
Would you like your next career step to be as smooth as enjambment?
Its time to put a fullstop to your search by applying now.
If so, apply today!
A mixed gender public secondary school ages 1116 is seeking an English teacher who is strong, charismatic and available to start in January. The school is currently undergoing a change of leadership and is looking for new and hungry teachers to support in moving the school to the next level. It is easily accessible within a couple of minutes walk of the train station which has good links to London, Brighton, Reading and Tonbridge.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Inspiring and influencing children to give them direction and purpose
- Great career development opportunities
- The school is easily accessible
- Access to an allweather sports pitch
- Town centre within a few minutes walk
- Termtime contract
- Onsite car parking
Your responsibilities will include:
- The preparation and delivery of a variety of lessons on English literature and language
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Setting challenging homework to evaluate and link lessons
- Proving feedback in a timely manner on completed work
- Strong classroom presence to maintain a positive learning atmosphere
- Attendance at school events such as parents evenings and school trips
- The possibility of managing a form group
Key requirements for the position include:
- A clear and up to date DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- Evidence of a teaching qualification
- A relevant degree
- QTS is desirable, NQT applicants are warmly welcomed
- Experience of teaching English literature and language to native speakers is essential
- A positive and vibrant attitude to teaching English
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!