Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Science Teacher SEND to join a committed team of staff to work within a school in the Grimsby area on a supply basis. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
The ideal Science Teacher SEND will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the Science Teacher SEND you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Science Teacher has high expectations of pupil's achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
The school is driven by a powerful ethos which aspired to treat everyone inclusively and they aim to:
- Encourage learners to develop their own interests, passions, creativity and individuality
- Provide learners with the skills and understanding to live a successful life
- Foster respect, tolerance and love for others regardless of race, gender or religion
- Create a happy, stimulating, caring learning environment
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)