Job provided by Principal People
Share this job on social:
About the job
Health, Safety Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) - Berkshire - £30,000 to £37,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Package
We have an excellent opportunity to join one of the UKs largest and leading Facilities Management (FM) organisations as a HSE Advisor, to oversee the day-to-day safety of the company's employees.
The role will be based in Berkshire, and will involve regular and reasonable multi-site travel.
The successful HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Influencing safety operationally and behaviourally
- Carrying out compliance audits and accident investigations
- Building and developing relationships with the central team to ensure consistency and high HSEQ standards throughout the business
The successful HSE Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be advantageous)
- Have experience within the FM or property related industries (would be advantageous)
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email #####@######.###