Job provided by Red Recruit Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
International Tender & Pricing Coordinator - VR/19763
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading transport and logistics company, are looking for an International Tender and Pricing Coordinator for their team in Heathrow.
- Be the initial point of contact for the receipt of tenders, ensuring that all product managers have been made aware of tender deadline and requirements
- Management of the tenders for all modes of transport in coordination with regional pricing teams
- Liaison with marketing department to complete supporting tender documentation
- To manage, control, follow up, and analyse success of all tenders irrespective of origin.
- In coordination with the product managers, assist with the implementation of rating structures for key routes.
- Assist product managers with spot pricing for sales team.
- Knowledge of markets and pricing
- An understanding of Global Forwarding and Logistics processes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- In-depth knowledge of pricing
You will receive a salary of upto £30,000 depending on skills and experiance.
If you're interested, click apply now to send an up-to-date CV, or email the Shipping Team on #####@######.###