RECORD MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
£18,000 + Overtime, Pension
£18,000 + OVERTIME AVAILABLE + PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES + HOLIDAYS + PENSION
Are you looking for position to kickstart your career or perhaps looking for a change of scenery or a career change?
My client is a well-established Food and Agricultural manufacturer and they are looking for a fresh face to brighten up the office as an Administrator!
- As Administrator you will be order taking, checking and processing
- Maintaining approved supplier lists, certificates of approval, RM specifications & supplier history information in conjunction with the Technical Advisor.
- RM ordering to meet production requirements and contract management
- RM intake controls, ensuring all incoming RMs are weighed
- Matching deliveries with fixing numbers and weighbridge tickets
- Pricing and invoice controls in conjunction with other site personnel
- As Administrator you will be maintaining personnel & training records in conjunction with the Logistics Manager and Production Manager.
- Sample handling
- Deputising for admin staff in times of absence.
- Previous Administration / Records management experience
- Good time management
- Good communication
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities
Posted 134 days ago