Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Highly successful firm in Hampshire seeks an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Lawyer.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a talented Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join our client’s busy firm in Hampshire. The successful applicant will be providing a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients, ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care.
Responsibilities • Freehold and leasehold sales and purchase • Landlord and tenant matters • Obtaining Land Registry documents • Drafting and granting new leases • Re-mortgages • Submitting and reviewing searches
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from solicitors, legal executives and conveyancers who possess solid experience in residential property matters • Excel in communication both verbally and written • Be a strong team player with the ability to work individually using your own initiative • Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
The Firm With more than half a century of expertise in the Hampshire area, our client is a well-established firm offering a select range of legal services, provided by expert, dedicated lawyers. Proud to be an independent firm, committed to excellence in client care and service, they attract and retain like-minded professionals, working as part of a close-knit team and enjoying close links with the community. Accredited by the Law Society’s CQS for its expertise in property, this firm is now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer.
Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Lawyer vacancy, please contact Karl quoting reference KT03875601.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 109 days ago