Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Experienced Car Sales Executive
Locations: Nissan, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, UK
Salary: Realistic OTE £35,000 - £55,000 Uncapped commissions
Hours: 45.5 per week - Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
About the Company:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Car Sales Executive to join our highly successful Sales team. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
Norton Way Group will soon reach its 30th Birthday featuring in AM magazines top 30 dealers in the UK. Our family run business continues to expand and we are looking for individuals who are driven to succeed and progress with us.
Experienced Car Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
Experienced Car Sales Executive Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years' experience within a similar role is essential.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs.
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards.
- Able to work efficiently within a team.
- Proficient IT skills.
Experienced Car Sales Executive Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A superior remuneration package.
- Quarterly and Yearly Sales competitions.
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
If you meet the Experienced Car Sales Executive requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!