Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
Production Operative (mechanical)
Completive Salary + Lots of Overtime + Pension + 25 days holiday
Monday to Friday Day
Production Operative (mechanical) required for successful global business. There are multiple roles available due to growth.
The company is recognizes ability so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in mechanical engineering within a highly successful company.
The role will suit a practical, hands on mechanically minded candidate looking for a varied and challenging role in a forward thinking company.
The role is very hands on. You will be responsible for building and/or testing products to the required quality, time and standards whilst completing all relevant paper work. You will be dealing with large pieces of metal, hammers, soldering etc.
The company operate in a high tech field and have gained a reputation for becoming the UK's leading design & manufacturer in their field.
- Hands on assembly and test of large bespoke products
- Deal with large pieces of metal, hammers, soldering, etc
- Take responsibility for one part of the build process
- Following instructions and assembling
- Complete required paperwork
- Good understanding of the way things are put together
- Mechanical understanding/experience
- Ability to follow instructions