Job provided by Driving Force Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Driving Force Recruitment Ltd operating as an Employment Business are currently recruiting for a large number of Class 1 Night drivers for our client based out of Magor,
Typical working hours are 1800 with an average 11hr shift on offer Sunday to Thursday with weekend work being available.
The job could be fridge work/curtainsider delivering to stores or hub runs. At the point of booking we will be able to advise what you'll be doing for the day.
Weekend work/Part Time work also available on Days and Nights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be well presented at all times as majority of the position is dealing with our clients customers
- The ideal candidate will be driven and motivated.
- Good geographical knowledge is essential
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Driver referral scheme (ask for more details)
- PAYE £10.50ph/LTD £12.50ph
- Tramping work is available
- Free HIAB/ADR/CPC training (terms and conditions apply)
For more information, please call ##### ###### or text 'APPLY LGV1' to ##### ######
Check out our Driving Force Newport Facebook page for more vacancies
Driving Force are running a driver referral scheme where you can earn £100 in vouchers for referring a driver and the referred driver will earn a free CPC course! Qualifying terms do apply so please ask for more details
All drivers must have a minimum of 6 months C+E experience, and have no more than 9 points active on your licence for minor offences such as SP convictions. Unfortunately, for insurance purposes we cannot accept any drivers who have any DR/DD/CD or IN convictions. Furthermore, all drivers must have a good understanding of tachograph regulations and working time.
Closing Date :- 19/01/2019