Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
£35000 Per Annum
- My Client is a bespoke financial advisory practice who also deals with discretionary fund management. They are now looking for an experienced paraplanner to join their existing team.You will be responsible for assisting the IFA's with technical and administrative duties for a range of products and provide specialist support for investments and pension clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining valuations of existing investment portfolios
- Preparing asset allocation reports and files for meetings as well as recommendation reports
- Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
- Processing transactions via platforms for discretionary and advisory clients
- Researching pension transfers, retirement options, life assurance and income protection
- Making tax calculations to establish correct advice is being given where appropriate, for example in relation to withdrawals from investment bonds
- Occasional attendance at client meetings, where detailed analysis has been prepared
- Assist in selection of specialist components of equity portfolios, for example AIM shares
- Qualified or working towards level 4 diploma is an advantage
- Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
Posted 17 days ago