Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you currently feeling properly rewarded for your work as a Structural Engineer? If you have the desire to become chartered, whilst also working on a diverse project range as well as being rewarded with an annual bonus, read on for more on this fantastic new opportunity to progress.
Whats on offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
- Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Annual performance related bonus
- Support towards chartership if not already achieved
- Relaxed yet professional office environment
- Truly diverse workload
I am once again delighted to be working closely with one of the regions leading Structural Engineering consultancies in order to further strengthen their busy design office in Witney, Oxfordshire.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a growing practice with a genuine sense of camaraderie, where your work life balance is prioritised, and where professional development and career enhancement is placed in high regard by the partners.
From day one, you will be offered the opportunity to work on some amazing projects here, ranging in value up to and in excess of £40m, including residential, industrial, commercial and education projects.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- 45 years years postgraduate experience as a Structural Engineer
- Experience in providing structural engineering solutions within a consultancy environment
- Thorough appreciation for common structural forms and common construction materials
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
If you are seeking a dynamic and growing practice with a fantastic work ethos and genuine reward for your valued efforts, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on ##### ###### for more information on this unique new opportunity.