Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking to make the leap to room leader? Are you committed to helping make a difference in the lives of children and enhance nursery standards?
You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
If this sounds like this is for you, then wed love to hear from you! If youre from Bristol or the surrounding area, get in touch today!
- Close to local transport links
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- The opportunity to be creative with new activities
- Genuine training opportunities
- Excellent inhouse training and career progression opportunities
- Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
- Communicating with the team and families/carers
- Using the EYFS to create appropriate activities for different age ranges
- Safeguarding children
- Taking initiative to entertain and stimulate children when needed
*Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver highquality childcare
*Minimum 2 years childcare experience
- CACHE/NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Kind and caring nature
- A genuine passion for Early Years Education
- DBS check
Dont let this fantastic and rewarding opportunity slip through your fingers. Press Apply now!