Sister / Charge Nurse - Orthopaedic and Spinal Unit
Greater London, England
£42k - 44k per year + NHS Pension, Relocation, Season ticket loan,
This is a full-time post, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Orthopaedic Ward treats a wide range of elective orthopaedic surgical patients, and trauma admissions via the Urgent Care Centre.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of three years post-registration Hospital Orthopaedic and/or Spinal Unit experience, including taking charge.
Completion of a Mentorship qualification.
Ability to act up for the Unit Manager if required.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & 'cycle to work' 'scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Orthopaedic Ward nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 21 days ago