Building Surveyor (MRICS or APC enrolled)
£34,000 - £55,000
My client is a friendly and focused team covering a wide variety of commissions from its own client base and other parts of the business. The team covers project work on a range of building types including conservation work on heritage buildings, up to £3m, as well as all professional work including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services, maintenance planning and dilapidations.
If you are MRICS qualified and ideally have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, or are a candidate with significant relevant experience working toward MRICS, with an ability to demonstrate the following, I would like to speak to you.
- Able to deliver a wide variety of projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, design/detailing (CAD), specification, contract administration and cost control.
- Rigorous in evaluation of building condition
- Accurate identification and investigation of defects and able to produce cost conscious solutions for a variety of building defects
- Knowledge of building and preventative maintenance requirements
- Strong time management skills enabling management of own workload within allocated timescales with timely preparation of reports, specifications, schedules of work and drawings
- Clear and concise report writing
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, word, excel and project
Posted 13 days ago