Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) Nursing Home
Tarporley, Cheshire, England
£31.8k - 42.4k per year + Rewards including Paid Breaks
Salary: £17.00 per hour + paid breaks ( Up to £42,400 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details : We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, reputable Nursing Home. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's. The home is easily accessible via public transport.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
How To Apply: Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Posted 30 days ago