Job provided by 33
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
CACHE Level 3 Nursery Nurse Barnsley £8.72 £10 per hour
One of our private nurseries in Barnsley is looking for
Nursery Nurses to cover
fulltime temp to perm positions. The successful candidates must be able to work between 8:00 am6:00pm for
morning, afternoon, or full day shifts.
You will be responsible for the daytoday running of the room you are assigned to and supporting the management team in leading the setting to ensure that
high quality childcare is provided to all.
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents, children and welcome visitors to the nursery
- Looking after children of all ages
- Planning, implementing and evaluating a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children ensuring the room layout supports these aims
You will need:
NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- A good understanding of the
EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- Awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual childs need
*You will need to be reliable and have can do attitude to ensure you get most out of the post.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are interested, please apply today by calling Francesca Halit on ##### ######or emailing your CV