Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the childs own natural desire to learn.
Are you looking for a role in a local Nursery that is located on the bus route and a 20 minute walk from the train station? Check out this role!
Were looking for a Level 3 Nursery Assistant to join a Nursery in East Grinstead, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
This is a well established Nursery and has been running for more than 15 years. There are 4 groups within the Nursery which are agebased and have set curriculums that they follow to prepare children for moving to Primary School. They have a team of experienced, trained staff to support children in their first years of education. In their latest Ofsted inspection the Nursery was rated Good with the report stating Children and staff play happily together in a very inclusive, inviting environment The managers are actively involved in the Nursery and are eager to provide a highquality provision The key persons know when children are ready to move on and support them well.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Exclusive roles
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
- A permanent position
- Onsite parking
- Free meals
- Childcare discounts
- A supportive leadership team
- Opportunities for training and development
- Assisting with basic first aid where required
- Helping the Room Leader to set up and deliver effective activities
- Supporting the children to learn during daytoday activities
Before applying we ask that all potential candidates are able to meet the requirements listed below so that we can ensure that the role is right for you.
- Experience working in a Nursery
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- 2 references for the last 5 years
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!