London, Greater London, England
£25k - 35k per year
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with the HSEQ Manager. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step.
In a small nutshell, the successful HSEQ Advisor will be travelling to client sites, advising clients during the construction process, conducting risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
* Basic Salary of up to £35k, dependant on experience
* Professional development
* Working for a business who are passionate about health and safety
* Exposure to major construction projects
If you are interested, please apply if you:
* Hold a NEBOSH certificate or degree as a minimum
* Passionate about Health and Safety
* Have a clean driving licence
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 27 days ago