Health and Safety Advisor
Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, England
£36.5k per year + Car Allowance
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a local housing, care and support services provider. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering the local portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Health and Safety Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a small local region supporting the communities to manage a diverse range of health & safety topics helping to maintain the associations standards and making a real difference.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a experienced safety team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
* A NEBOSH General Certificate
* IOSH membership
* Experience of advising on safety within a Property, Estates, Housing, Healthcare, or Care sectors
* Experience working across a multiple site portfolio
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
* Advising on Health and Safety issues across a regional portfolio
* Developing relationships with Operational staff and service users within the community
* Supporting the wider safety team and compliance teams
* Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a starting salary of £36,500 plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid at 45 pence per mile, I.T equipment company pension scheme, leave and opportunity for internal development.
To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.
Posted 32 days ago