- Are you interested in B2B Marketing? Are you looking to kick- start your career in Marketing? This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a driven individual to work with one of the UK's leading SaaS companies.
- The role is ideal for a graduate or someone currently working in marketing, who is looking to take the next step in their B2B marketing career. The candidate will be responsible for delivering targeted lead generation marketing results for the US market, within a fast paced, innovative environment.
- The role
- The Marketing Executive will work within a small subsidiary team within our marketing team, looking after a range of marketing activity including email, direct mail and events. The candidate needs to be adaptable to various mediums of marketing and have the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment. Lead Forensics' are looking for a passionate candidate, driven to meet targets. The role will report into the Senior Marketing Executive.
- Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the setting up and implementation of email marketing campaigns Prepare, cleanse and segment the data for campaigns based upon the parameters set out Monitor responses from email campaigns, ensuring they are processed quickly and accurately in line with the company's SLA Handling email reporting and trackers for each email campaign deployed Planning out and executing direct mail campaigns, including researching appropriate prospects to target within an ABM strategy Actively researching new US B2B exhibitions, organising Lead Forensics' attendance and attending these on an ad-hoc basis Reviewing the success of campaigns and working with the team to adjust tactics in order to yield the best possible result for the business
- The Candidate
- The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Has recently graduated or has previously worked within a professional business role.
- Encompasses a basic understanding of direct marketing initiatives
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised, target driven environment
- Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a fantastic communicator
- Ability to travel to the US to assist with events where required on an ad-hoc basis Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed A creative networker, comfortable communicating with all levels of management Possess a ‘can-do' attitude, and an ability to think on your feet Be able to represent the brand in a positive and professional manor, through communication and presentation Showcase high attention to detail
- This is an exciting role for a graduate or business professional to work within a thriving SaaS business, creating and enhancing their marketing skill set.
Hours: 2.30 - 11pm
Posted 23 days ago