Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Clinical Practice Lead ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing
- Service Type: 24 Hour Nursing care / Older aged adults
- Care Type: Complex care and Dementia
- Location: Cheshire
- Salary: £17.20 per hour
- Hours: 36 hours per week (including alternate weekends)
- Employment Type: permanent
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and experience nurse to join the fantastic team as the Clinical Practice Lead in the Cheshire area. The Clinical Practice Lead will be a registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) with proven leadership experience.
The focus of this role is to lead the Nursing Team and assist the Deputy and Registered Manager / Matron with the planning and overseeing all clinical activities within the Nursing Home.
Further duties and responsibilities include -
To be responsible to the Deputy and Registered Manager / Matron of the Nursing Home in accordance with Care Quality Commission (CQC) legislative framework / guidance.
Perform comprehensive admission assessments and assessment of resident nursing needs in order to plan, implement and evaluate care according to changing health care needs.
Work collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team to ensure the needs of residents are met.
Involve residents, relatives/carers in the delivery of care, providing reassurance and support to assist their understanding and co-operation.
- Joining this service, you will receive excellent, on-going training and development
- You will be part of a supportive team where help is always provided, and you are encouraged to grow and progress in your own career
- Company pension scheme
- CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
- Free uniform provided (If required)
- Generous Annual Leave
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on ##### ######or send a copy of your CV to #####@######.###