St. Ives, Cornwall
£17 - £20 per hour
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: St. Ives
Salary: GBP 17.00 GBP20.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION for a bricklayer : Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Bricklayers to join a project based in St. Ives. The site does have parking but is accessible by public transport. The contract is 3 days, with working hours being 8am6pm, MondayFriday.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* working with cut stone
* Taking in deliveries
* Brick and Block work to a high standard.
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
* managing materials and labour as required.
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools required
Posted 9 days ago