Job provided by Aspire
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Manager Econometrics
Would you like the chance to work for a Leading Media Agency? Are you a technically minded individual with a passion for unearthing performance drivers?
A renown media agency in London are looking for a Senior Manager to join their bespoke data & analytics team. Reporting directly to the Head of Data & Analytics, as an analytically minded individual who understands the true value of data you will confidently partner with relevant teams acting as the lead for econometrics. You would be supporting the future growth of the agency by helping to uncover the real drivers of business outcomes, whilst considering how to better optimise communications across the board. In return for your expertise, the company offer outstanding benefits and a fantastic working environment, alongside the opportunity to really see the impact of your work.
Will involve designing and leading on the implementation of measurement plans and longer term roadmaps for key clients
As a key lead on econometrics, you would partner with client planning teams on their clients business objectives, perform evaluations of performance drivers, market context and audience targeting to develop a data driven strategy that improves communications for the wider business
- Working crossfunctionally the Senior Manager would be involved in data driven marketing investment decisions (portfolio planning, scenario planning, data driven marketing planning), and build presentations providing a clear analytics story for stakeholders
- Drive the use of consumerdriven analytics in media / marketing investment planning and drive product development in the areas of marketing mix modelling, attribution and (digital) analytics to help teams and clients utilise the right KPIs for their businesses
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience marrying frontfacing consulting skills with advanced analytics and marketing strategy to drive and improve clients business objectives
- Experience in econometrics across both traditional and digital media is imperative to perform behavioural data driven analysis
- Will exhibit experience consulting clients on making strategic investment decisions to improve their business results
- Must have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and presentation skills, with the ability to evolve the agencys data & analytics function for the mutual benefit of our clients and the agency
- Should evidence solid knowledge and experience of advertising/media practices, with emphasis on Digital Media and overall Media Operations including Marketing/Media reporting and associated KPIs, data sources, and data processing to hit the ground running
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for your next move, please apply now!