Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
This highly successful small sized agency embraces its ability to be flexible while sitting within one of the worlds most prestigious and successful international media networks. They are renowned for consistently punching above their weight when it comes to bringing in huge and varied clients and winning business away from larger and more established agencies. As a Comms Planning Manager, you will be integral in driving outstanding campaigns for a range of wellknown luxury clients across fashion, beauty and leisure. Youll do so in incredible office surroundings and with a renewed focus on flexible working, including competitive working from home allowances!
- Lead Comms planning for your range of luxury clients, overseeing and planning campaigns that produce outstanding brand awareness.
- As Comms Planning Manager, brief separate implementational teams for each channel, ensuring they are consistent with the overall strategy.
- Manage Comms Executives and drive their personal development so that your team maintains position as one of the best performing in the agency.
- A Comms specialist with demonstrable experience in leading cooperative client relationships and producing campaigns that drive business growth.
- Exceptional people management skills with a collaborative ethos
If this fantastic opportunity appeals to you, click apply now!