IT Support Analyst (SQL)
West Midlands, England
£22k - 26k per year + Benfits
Salary: £22,000- £26,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Support Analyst (SQL) to join a leading organisation in Aldridge.
The successful candidate's primary function is to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical issues for clients using the company's software applications and websites.
Responsibilities: IT Support Analyst (SQL)
* Engage with clients by telephone & email to assist with problem resolution and to keep clients fully informed of progression from logging to resolution.
* Prioritise and manage workloads to ensure SLA's are met.
* Play an active role in continuous improvement initiatives.
* Communicate effectively with other departments in the business.
* Use Service Management System and other internal systems to log accurate and timely updates to issues.
* Document technical activities in the form of knowledgebase articles, processes & procedures where appropriate.
Skills and experience:
* SQL Server - Strong knowledge of administering & troubleshooting SQL server (MUST HAVE)
* Using SMS to run queries and other troubleshooting tasks
* Perform Backup & Restore of databases & tables
* Troubleshoot & fix issues
* Windows OS - Good knowledge of administering & troubleshooting Windows OS (Desktop & Server)
* Windows 7, 10 Desktop OS
* Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 Server OS
* Active Directory
* Group Policy
* Experience of application software release processes & procedures
* Experience of software development cycle
If you are an experienced IT Support Analyst (SQL) looking for your next challenging role then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Collin on 01217961888
Posted 16 days ago