£34000 - £38000 per annum
Registered Manager Children Liverpool
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a well established Childrens care provider. The Registered Manager will be manager a beautiful home in West Derby, Liverpool.
The home you will be managing is a 3 bedded home, that cares for 818 years olds with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The overall responsibility of a service for young people presenting complex needs.
- Managing the staff team and responsible for staff rotas, supervisions and personal development.
- Ensuring the service adheres to Ofsted expectations, Childrens Legislation and Regulations.
- Taking the lead to ensure an open culture is created and maintained, in which young people feel safe, secured and listened to.
- Safeguarding and protecting the health and well being of the young people at all times.
Pay for the role will be up to £38,000, dependant on experience and qualifications.
To be considered you would need:
Experience as either a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a residential setting, which is regulated by OFSTED Experience working with challenging behaviours with either EBD, LD, Autism, CSE, ADHD and other challenging behaviours NVQ Level 5 completed, working towards, or open to working towards.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Posted 138 days ago