£27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Projects: Civil Engineering Master Planning drainage & highway design.
* Full proficiency with Civils 3D & AutoCAD,
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
* Experience working on new build infrastructure projects for private developments,
* Experience working on modifications to existing infrastructure,
* Design & detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
* The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
On offer for the Civils Technician:
* Salary up to £32,000
* Genuine career progression
* 24 days annual leave
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals. If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Posted 23 days ago