Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
£30,880 - 41,180 per year + Paid Breaks & Benefits
Location : Dumfries
Salary: £16.50 per hour ( £30,880 to £41,180 per annum) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications & capabilities
Hours : Part Time and Full-time hours available
Shifts: Mixed Shifts available
We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable Nursing Home as a Senior Nurse. The Nursing Home is purpose-built and offers nursing, dementia, respite and residential care.
Each resident receives tailored and personalised care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Paid Breaks
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Unique Profit Shares
- Excellent Career Progression - opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
Person Specification : To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. You will need to have your own vehicle for transport.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216.
All applications and inquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
Posted 13 days ago