£100 - £120 per day
The position will involve teaching History & Geography until the end of the academic year and has a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
Prior experience teaching Humanities at secondary level or strong NQTs will be considered.
Full support would be provided for the NQT Induction.
This is full time, 5 days per week.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Termtime contract
* Onsite parking
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* Experience of working with children is essential
* Qualified Teacher
*Experience teaching in the UK
* The right to work in the UK
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Posted 31 days ago