Job provided by Talk Staff Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Based in Castle Donington, Derbyshire, you'll be working within a well-established Independent Fork Lift Sales, Hire and Repair business as a Service and Parts Administrator on a full-time and permanent position.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Proven experience within an administrative role
- Awareness and experience of using Sage
- Geographical awareness of the East Midlands
- Spare parts/ stock control skills
- Excellent organisational skills required
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Creating and sending invoices
- Purchasing engineering parts & maintaining stock
- Helping customers with queries regarding service & invoicing
- Administering paperwork
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £16,000 - £21,000 per annum.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Please read the above text and ensure that you are happy before requesting it to be posted. Once posted, we're unable to guarantee the adjustment of content on all media without any additional charges being incurred. Submittal of this information to us will be deemed as approval, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Talk Staff Recruitment reserves the right to refuse to post an advert where it deems that the content may break terms and conditions with its suppliers or in law.