Brighton, East Sussex
£17600 - £18600 per annum
Do you want to make a difference to young childrens lives?
Can you support their learning and break down barriers they have to overcome?
If this sounds like you then this could be your chance to shine!
A SEMH secondary school is looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to work with a student who struggles to access the curriculum on a day to day basis. There will be quite a lot of emotional and behavioural support required which means that you do have to be compassionate but very resilient as well.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Multiple job opportunities in various locations
* Part time and full time roles
* Refer a friend scheme claim £300 of retail vouchers! (T&Cs apply)
* A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your career journey
Benefits of working with the school:
* Access to CPD training
* Access to all school facilities and staff benefits
* An internal promotion system
* Paid holiday (perm contracts)
* Working with students with social and emotional difficulties (children or adults)
* Understanding each students individual needs plan
* Liaising with the teacher to ensure all learners are supported
* Engaging with the learners to keep them on task
The skills required:
* Good Maths and English skills
* A clear understanding of what skills are needed to work with SEMH students
* Patience and flexibility to deal with changes that may present themselves due to the nature of the learners
* An ability to look after childrens physical, social and emotional welfare
If you have the skills for this role, please apply ASAP for an after Easter start.
For more information, contact Sarah Elmasry on email@example.com or give me a call on 01293 527 416.
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex and the Brighton and Hove, as well as the Kent and Essex area, which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 29 days ago