Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a Nurse qualified Deputy Manager to join a highly established Care Centre that is located in Worcester.
The prestigious service is based in Worcestershire area and offers professional care to people living with MS or neurological conditions. The care centre comes highly recommended. It has many permanent and returning residents. It provides affordable 24 hour high quality care for MS or neurological conditions.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of 17.50 per hour with great additional benefits.
As a Deputy Manager you will have the responsibility of assisting in the management of the business as well as the team. You will ensure the service operates effectively and delivers the highest standard of care for the residents. You main duties will be:
- Ensuring quality care by continually assessing the service users needs and develop the service to enhance their quality of life
- Deputising in the management of the home, playing an active part in recruiting, assessing and supervising the team
- Ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve where needed
- Be a visible and active leader in the home
- Overseeing the induction of new employees and participating in their training development
- Supporting the manager in disciplinary proceedings where required
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- Current registration with NMC
- Previous experience within a leadership/managerial role
- Up to date with current practices
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with previous experience within a senior position.
Reference ID: 2800
Posted 145 days ago