Job provided by 33
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Primary Teacher Key Stage 2 November 2018 Start
This is an exciting opportunity and ideal for a teacher who would like to work in a school with fantastic children and staff. This is a 2 term fixed contract to cover maternity leave of the substantive post holder. The children have a great attitude to learning and excellent behaviour.
There is a possibility of further opportunities, beyond the initial 2 terms, as the school is growing. The school are also offering a leadership programme for anyone interested in developing their leadership.
The role will be incredibly varied and so we seek candidates who:
- value children and want them to strive to do their best;
- have enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of school life;
- have a sound understanding of Assessment for Learning;
- have high expectations of themselves, their team and the children.
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
We offer you:
- An inclusive school with an excellent reputation for high standards;
- Friendly, caring and supportive colleagues; committed to achieving the best for all children;
- Wonderful, hardworking children who are keen to learn;
- Supportive parents and governors;
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development;
- Excellent facilities for music and P.E.;
- An opportunity to coach/be coached in their teaching.
If you are interested in this role please send me you CV or call for a chat.