Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
The Walk-in Backrub is a chair massage company with 6 shops in central London. We have 3 vacancies available to join our friendly receptionist team at Selfridges. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Customer service experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
The right applicants will need to be focused, reliable, organised, eager to learn and work as part of a team.
The main reception duties will be:
- Managing bookings
- Taking payments
- Till cashing up
- Informing clients about our services
- Helping therapists with the daily running of the shop
We have a full time, a part time and a casual cover position:
- Full time: Monday to Friday 3pm to 9pm
- Part time: Saturdays 3pm to 9pm and Sundays 11:30am to 6pm
- Casual cover position: Flexible shifts during the week and/or weekend
We are looking for seasonal and permanent staff. The right candidate will be paid £60 per shift plus holiday cover and weekly 20 minutes staff treatment.
If you are passionate about your job and keen to work within a busy environment and a vibrant team, then our client would love to hear from you.
Please attach your CV to the link provided.