Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Generic Assessor / Trainer South of England (Regional Role) £23k £25k (DOE & Qualifications), Company Car, 20 days holiday + bank / Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Life Insurance
The Role: Generic Assessor / Trainer
- We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer to join this private training provider in the delivery and assessment of generic apprenticeships standards.
- Working from home, you will be looking after a cohort of learners in the South Region and progressing them through a mixture of generic/business skills apprenticeships in Customer Service. Business Admin, Team Leading, Management, Warehousing and Trade Supplier along with functional skills delivery.
- There will be a mixture of classroom / groupbased training and delivery along with workbased assessment, supporting learners throughout their programme for a successful endpoint assessment.
- You will be covering a potentially broad region across the South of England, so willingness to travel to learners is essential and some overnight stays may be required.
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Generic Assessor / Trainer
- Hold an Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min..)
- Experience in a similar Assessor/Trainer role of delivering full apprenticeship standards
- Hold occupational competency in delivery areas
- Full, clean drivers license
The Employer: Generic Assessor / Trainer
- Extremely wellestablished training provider celebrating its 21st year in business in 2018! An Ofsted Grade 2 provider which is now at the pinnacle of training for the provision of wood and furniture sectors. Holding an extremely strong reputation, due to the high quality of training that is offered and delivered, they are a preferred supplier for training for many large trade associations. Continuously growing on a National basis, they are looking for experts within the field to join their fantastic team and progress alongside the company.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.