Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average of 16 Hours per week, Week 1 - Monday & Wednesday / Week 2 - Tuesday & Wednesday, 13.00 - 21.00.
Pay rate: £8.21 per hour.
* A valid SIA licence or applied for
* A full five year checkable employment history
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
* Surveillance skills
* Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
* Have a good level of judgement professionalism
* IT skills
* Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
* Providing a vision able deterrent within the store
* Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
* Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements
* Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training / via Skills centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 22 days ago