Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you want to inspire the younger generation through thoughtprovoking lessons? Are you a creative and enthusiastic KS1 teacher? Do you want to do this in a 3 form entry, modern and Ofsted outstanding school?
This is a once and a lifetime opportunity so dont delay in applying!
This larger than life Ofsted outstanding school situated in the heart of Redhill, Surrey is looking for an experienced KS1 teacher for a 1year contract to start in November 2018. This role is to cover an upcoming maternity leave. The school in question is recently refurbished, boasts brilliant grounds and can offer all pupils an outdoor learning experience. The school is proud to offer a childcentred ethos and is a values school. The school and team currently educate approximately 380 pupils; these learners are welcomed from all walks of life. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is at the national average, along with the proportion of SEN pupils.
- 1 Year contact
- Ofsted approved training and CPD provided
- Salary + London Fringe
- Teaching assistant support in every classroom
- Permanent vacancies within the school career progression opportunities
- Protected PPA time in your weekly schedule
- Buddy system for planning
- Regular team building exercises/days
We are looking for a KS1 specialist teacher with Qualified Teacher Status for this exciting assignment starting September 2018. All applicants must be
- Able to inject a sense of purpose into the classroom and help the school and pupils to the best of there ability
- Plan and Prepare for all Subjects and topic areas in the Year KS1 syllabus
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Must be able to meet the needs of every individual child and must be invested in raising attainment
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
Experience teaching the KS1 curriculum in the past 2 years
Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a fabulous opportunity and not one to be missed. Please apply today!
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.