Registered Nurse - £17.50
Bexleyheath, Greater London, England
£17.50 - 17.50 per hour + Benefits
£17.50 per hour
At Canford Healthcare we specialise in providing quality residential and specialist care services across our group of care homes. A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to become part of our team at Maples Care Home located in Bexleyheath .
Maples is a modern, purpose-built care home in Bexleyheath. With beautifully maintained gardens the home has been carefully designed to offer the advanced facilities residents need, whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere.
At Maples, we provide a full range of specialist care to the very highest standards. Each member of our exceptional team understands that the best care is personal, understanding and supportive, and most importantly is provided with a smile.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support from our management team and a generous, competitive remuneration package including:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Premium overtime rates
* Automatic enrolment into our Pension and enhanced life assurance schemes
* Canford Rewards: offering a huge range of high street retail discounts
* Discretionary sick pay
* NMC fees paid by the company
* Employee wellbeing programmes including occupational health support, hot meals & free food.
* Provided with free modern uniforms
* Flexible work opportunities available through our on-line rota system
* Christmas bonus & team celebrations
* Refer a friend bonus opportunity
* Employee loyalty initiatives
* Industry-leading Learning & Development
* Plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
* You would become part of the Canford Family.
Your key duties as a Registered Nurse will include:
* Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
* Administering Medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
* Care planning
* Monitoring care delivery
* Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and social health care legislation
* Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
You must be a qualified Registered General Nurse with previous care home experience. If you have the right skills and experience, have driven, commitment, a caring outlook and are seeking a new exciting challenge then why not become part of our team.
If you would like to join our successful team as a Registered Nurse, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV or alternatively please give us a call on 0800 144 4101 .
Should you wish to learn more about us and hear what your potential colleagues say about working within a Canford Care Home then click on the video link below:
Posted 24 days ago